Friday, March 20, 2009

That ripping sound behind my head is a crotch......

OPENING NIGHT IS ONE WEEK AWAY!

The set is looking great, the costumes are coming together and the fun is being had.

Last night marked our third full run with our fully assembled Cast AND Crew.
This was kinda' a mini performance for the crew so that they kinda' get a feel for the hell that is in store for them. Austin and Lee become a little messy through the show. Not to mention the repairs to the set we will more than likely have to do daily. It's like a battle field out there.....

I hear we are selling this show very well...only two nights left that hasn't either sold out or going to be sold out soon...I'm pissed cause I grew what little hair I had out for this thing and I look like a Chia experiment gone terribly wrong. Not everyone can have Barrett hair.

All and all I feel like we are in a great place! No more fear from this side of the fence.

On a fun note.
Barrett keeps ripping either his ass or his crotch out of his pant nightly. I think he gnaws on them before he starts. THE REAL FUNNY is that Shawn (el director) want him to go commando during the performance. Jon Haque says: that's a true story.......

No comments:

Post a Comment