Monday, March 2, 2009

27 days...give or take

This is gonna be a short post WESTIES. Friday's Rehearsal happened. The end.

j/k

It seemed as though everyone was tired,Thursday's rehearsal must have taken it outta us.
Not that it was bad, just not as "razor edeged" as the night before. Craig and Abby took so many damn pics you would have thunk the press core was covering rehearsal. I think I saw Barrett's hair put on sunglasses-as we all know his hair hates the paprazi. My hair apparently stayed inside. Again, Craig turns up the creepy every time we run scenes and Caprise is always throwing us new mother interps to keep us on our toes. I FIGGIN LOVE IT!!

We painted, Barrett bitched, the set looks like Fiestaware...it will change I swear.

Love and toast,
-jh

No comments:

Post a Comment