Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27....

Giggles and even more giggles.
Yes, B-rat spit in my mouth. No, it wasn't hot. Yes, it tased like beer-which I found really funny.

I really want to get the damn book out of my hand...GRRRRR. I feel like we make progress and then step back, then forward..CHA-CHA. I blame the book.

Gas was had, but only by me...I really need to change my eating habits.(have you seen the blog pics? I look like a float when I'm on the kitchen island)

I love how Abby ate a salad while the three guys were eating the offical True West meal-Pork Rines. However, when the brownies got there......let's just say Abby was sitting next to pan.

Is it me or does it feel like this frustration with the material will only make a messy breakthrough later in the process....?

I look forward to tonight's rehearsal, I think it will be.."interesting".

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think the problem was my decision to delay the use of live beers. I'll not make that mistake again.

    ReplyDelete