Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breakthroughs

Let me preface this by saying that I was never the guy that stood up through this whole creative process and said "Hey let's have a blog! People will read it and get interested in the show!" That was mostly Jon. Why isn't Jon updating this blog? You can ask him when you come see the show. 

Ahem.

So we worked on the boys' scenes in Act I Monday night. There were a few things that had just not been working all that well, and for some reason, we pretty much had a few "eureka" moments, when it all made sense. That was nice. Act I is feeling better each time and we're more familiar with it, so it's fun to play with. We are working Act II tonight and Jon and I are pretty much guaranteed to not know all of our lines. It's no coincidence that Act II seems to be the more chatty of the two acts. We will get them at some point, I'm sure. Tonight will be rough though.

We're also working on hopefully getting some support from a local business to sponsor an opening night party and I can assure you, faithful readers, that you will enjoy this company and their sponsorship of our event!

Oh, yeah, go buy your tickets! Some nights are getting close to selling out already... www.truewestokc.com

Love and toast,
BD

No comments:

Post a Comment