Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Opening of Another Snow.

We open tonight:)! We open in a blizzard:(

This is what we get for doing theatre by a church, the almighty is smoting our show because we parked in the Deacon's parking spot.

For really reals people, it's not that big of a frakin'(BSG BABY) deal. We the show is gonna happen tonight, the worse thing that could happen is we get stuck in the theatre and drink ourselves silly from the bar.

The roads will be fine! If this turn into an excuse for folks to ditch the show, I'm gonna e-mail you a snarky e-mail listing all the reasons why I hate you. Who ever "you" are.

The show was a great success last night. We did it. It wasn't crap, and no one died. I count that as a success!

I think we got over some of our "nerves" for our small audience last night. It was nice to play to a fresh set of eyes.

Jason and Michelle De Long came to see the run through and gave us a great notes session. Wonderful ideas, I hope we can fit them in tonight. I agree with Barrett " We got plenty of time..we open tomorrow night!"

We have a great show, I hope Mike Morgan doesn't scare you from Sam Shepard.

LOVE AND TOAST!!!
-jh

No comments:

Post a Comment